What my hairdresser said

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted, but just thought I should let you know what my hairstylist said when I got my hair cut last week. I'm literally 7.5months since Feller gave me 2,167 grafts into the hairline. I've been a fairly slow grower, but now I'm really starting to show serious improvement.

My stylist is totally and utterly blown away. She couldn't stop looking at it and raving about it. She said she's had a few clients with HTs but none as amazing as mine. In fact, if I hadn't have told her I'd had one, she wouldn't have been none the wiser. Said it was impossible to tell. And she's already recommending Spex/Feller to her other clients.

And Dr Feller, if you're listening - she also said she could kiss you! She's often over in NY (that's where she's from), so I pass her on your office address

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some pics up soon. Prob is, I live on my own and don't have a digital camera, and my sister's one doesn't seem to capture any detail. Hopefully, will have something to show around the 8month mark. Watch this space...

Anyway, I'm starting to get excited now because I've hopefully still got a lot more growt/maturing to get through. Ive still got little idea of what the final results will look like but fingers crossed there's more to come...

S

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted, but just thought I should let you know what my hairstylist said when I got my hair cut last week. I'm literally 7.5months since Feller gave me 2,167 grafts into the hairline. I've been a fairly slow grower, but now I'm really starting to show serious improvement.

My stylist is totally and utterly blown away. She couldn't stop looking at it and raving about it. She said she's had a few clients with HTs but none as amazing as mine. In fact, if I hadn't have told her I'd had one, she wouldn't have been none the wiser. Said it was impossible to tell. And she's already recommending Spex/Feller to her other clients.

And Dr Feller, if you're listening - she also said she could kiss you! She's often over in NY (that's where she's from), so I pass her on your office address

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some pics up soon. Prob is, I live on my own and don't have a digital camera, and my sister's one doesn't seem to capture any detail. Hopefully, will have something to show around the 8month mark. Watch this space...

Anyway, I'm starting to get excited now because I've hopefully still got a lot more growt/maturing to get through. Ive still got little idea of what the final results will look like but fingers crossed there's more to come...

S

Steveyd,

Today's hair transplants in the hands of the elite are quite impressive and undetectable. It's nice to get a confirmation from a hairdresser who obviously sees hair each and every day.

Perhaps if she is cute, Dr. Feller won't mind that kiss. Or maybe Spex will volunteer in his place icon_smile.gif

Bill