My experience with Dr. Jerry Cooley

C Dog

Hello,

I am now 38 and I had my first hair transplant with Dr. Jerry Cooley approximately 16 months ago. After my twin brother got one a year before that with amazing results I just had to do the same. Dr. Cooley is top notch and his staff has made me feel comfortable before, during, and many months after my procedure. I only required 1800 grafts and was thinning mostly up front and front middle / temporal area. After a few months after my procedure I started to see results. Each month, as I would take a new picture, I couldn't believe the way I looked. I have kept an ongoing picture file of my results month to month so if anyone is interested please contact me. I am only 38 and had this done when I was 37. I wish I would have done this sooner! Everyone tells me I look great and when people guess my age they think I am closer to 30. I honestly don't think anyone could tell I had a procedure done because the results have been so incredibly gradual and natural. As I was told it is like reverse balding. I am very happy and would reccommend Dr. Jerry Cooley to anyone interested in this type of procedure! Contact me if you would like pictures.

I am 39 years old and just had my first HT (approx 4500 graphs...I had a lot of one and two's) with Dr. Cooley and his most excellent staff. Ailene, Brandi and Amy and there was 5 people doing the cutting. They are in a class by themselves!!! They made the procedure so enjoy and comfortable. And that was from a guy that was REALLY concerned about the strip cut. The only think that was bad is that my butt fell asleep but they remedy that will a new and long pillow. There is no doubt they are a awesome team of professionally and would promote them in a heart beat!

Tony

C Dog,

Thanks for sharing your experience on our forum.

As other satisfied Dr. Cooley patients have said in the past, you will soon be "Cooleyfied" icon_smile.gif

Feel free to create a free hair loss weblog to document your progress with pictures. You can then link your blog to your forum signature for everyone here to see. For detailed instructions on how to do this, click here.

Heal and grow well.

Bill