repair work average cost

tropic

Tropic,

The cost varies widely depending on how many grafts you are going to have transplanted. There may also be additional cost for extraction or lasering of more troublesome grafts. Most docs will transplant around existing grafts, while maybe removing some of the larger and more visible grafts. Make sure you find a physician who has a lot of experience with repair/revision cases.

GuitarPlayer

Costs vary widely. Moreover, some doctors charge extra for repair.

Best course of action will be to post some pictures or send pictures of your situation to doctors. Many of them offer online consultations and will give you the cost estimate if you clearly state your requirements

7500 grafts till now. All by Dr. Arvind/Dr.A, New Delhi.

They include strip FUHT, FUE and body hair grafts.

Hoping to accomplish full hair restoration.

I had about 20 plugs excised and was not charged since it was done during a transplant procedure with Dr. Bernstein. I think the charge without the transplants would have been about $1,500. The old plugs were in my crown and the sutures have been out about three weeks. The skin is now almost totally smooth and the red dots where the plugs were are fading very quickly. I am very pleased and expect that shortly my crown will be back to its pre-plug days.

Wesley949,

That was very nice of Dr. Bernstein to remove your old transplants free of charge since you were having another procedure. I'm sure you will be pleased with your results. Dr. Bernstein has an excellent reputation for doing repair work.

GuitarPlayer