Ginobli?

Hey any basketball fans here? Ever since I joined this forum, I've started to pay more attention to other people's hairline. Maybe it's just me, but I think Ginobli from the Spurs had a HT done recently. If you compare his hair last year, the current frontal part is much more dense than it was last year. He's still got a bald spot in the crown area, but I think he'll get that taken care of sooner or later.

Hey any basketball fans here? Ever since I joined this forum, I've started to pay more attention to other people's hairline. Maybe it's just me, but I think Ginobli from the Spurs had a HT done recently. If you compare his hair last year, the current frontal part is much more dense than it was last year. He's still got a bald spot in the crown area, but I think he'll get that taken care of sooner or later.

Interesting. I haven't noticed that. It does look like his crown bald spot is getting bigger.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Yes, his crown spot is getting bigger, but I think that will be taken care of sooner or later. If you look at his frontal area last year, it was much thinner than this year. With how much they sweat while playing, their hair usually get pretty wet most of the time. I noticed that his hair was much thinner last year, towards the crunch time of the game, when all cameras focused on him during the last few seconds of the crucial games.

I notice the bald spot in the crown too but i dont actually remember him losing hair in the frontal area. Watching bald guys like him and the rock scare me more to take the step to get the transplants.

I meant that these celebrities havent done it, i dont think Ginobili got it done, his crown is pretty big and I paid close attn to his frontal area yesterday and it didnt look like he got it done. Even the Rock, i see him here sometimes at the gym and he is pretty bald too.. Just makes me wonder why they havent gotten it done.

if you look at his frontal area today, without comparing with last year of course you can't really see any evidence of HT done. A good surgeon can make the results look very natural. The Rock can wear makeup when he's in a movie, either that he just don't really care. If you search on this forum, there was a thread that showed all the celebrities that have had it done. Check this site out, there is a lot of celebrities that have thinning hair, but they really don't need HT done, because every time they are on screen they can use hair pieces and make up to cover up.

http://www.moviestar.nu/articles/baldmoviestarsenglish.html

You know, I have to say that I don't think Ginobili had a HT done. Here's why - Last year the Spur's season ran into June. They start up the following season around October. There is only a 4 to 5 month off season. Since Ginobili's hair is relatively long, it would not have had time to grow out that long. Just a thought.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

good point, but being the basket geek that I am, he does wear his hair much shorter this year than last year. Maybe it's just me seeing things. But if he just did some fill-in work on the frontal area from last June to July time frame, right when they started on the vacation to this April when the 05-06 playoff started, there should be more than enough time for this donated hair to grow long enough to blend in with his current shorter hair do. Even though Spurs are the defending champ, they don't get too much coverage during regular season. Anyways, enough of my non-sense. If he did it, good for him, I'm sure he can afford the best surgery on his scalp. Guess we will never know, right?

http://www.nbamatchup.com/comments.html

take a look at the last pic of him on that page, he buzzed his hair real short at the begining of 05-06 season. If you figure the time it takes for implanted hair to grow, it's about the right time frame... icon_smile.gif