are any of you guys using Toppik out there?

KlotzConchord

hello, I am a 25 year old male who is maybe a Norwood 5a with a thin layer on top. I currently use Toppik and am somewhat happy with it (better than bald). I am a veteran of Hair Club for Men and I'm sure many are very very good at spotting different kinds of cover-ups and treatments. I too can spot a hair system a mile away no matter how good it may look to those who pay no attention, and I've found that Toppik provides a pretty darn good appearance (I can bring myself up to a Norwood 2).

I am currently looking into HTs and have just gotten on Propecia. I want to wait until I can see that the Propecia is working before I make any moves. My main question is if any of you who have had an HT currently use Toppik, Derm-Match, etc. and are happy with it? My hair looks about like Bruinman's hair (before transplants) with a little more in the front "penninsula". But of course, in certain lighting, I can really see the difference between my hair and the Toppik, and I feel an HT of maybe 1500-2000 grafts would drastically improve this aspect of my appearance (who knows, maybe just the HT will suffice). I think just having the integrity of a hairline would be enough. Thoughts?

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.

hello, I am a 25 year old male who is maybe a Norwood 5a with a thin layer on top. I currently use Toppik and am somewhat happy with it (better than bald). I am a veteran of Hair Club for Men and I'm sure many are very very good at spotting different kinds of cover-ups and treatments. I too can spot a hair system a mile away no matter how good it may look to those who pay no attention, and I've found that Toppik provides a pretty darn good appearance (I can bring myself up to a Norwood 2).

I am currently looking into HTs and have just gotten on Propecia. I want to wait until I can see that the Propecia is working before I make any moves. My main question is if any of you who have had an HT currently use Toppik, Derm-Match, etc. and are happy with it? My hair looks about like Bruinman's hair (before transplants) with a little more in the front "penninsula". But of course, in certain lighting, I can really see the difference between my hair and the Toppik, and I feel an HT of maybe 1500-2000 grafts would drastically improve this aspect of my appearance (who knows, maybe just the HT will suffice). I think just having the integrity of a hairline would be enough. Thoughts?

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.