DR. Charles

DDC

I had 1800 fu grafts put in by Dr. Charles this week and was very pleased with the procedure. Dr. Charles explained to me in great detail about the operation and what would happen day the of. The staff was friendly and made me feel comfotable during the operation. Dr. Charles called me that night after the surgery and even gave me his cell if I had any ?'s at all. Overall I'm very pleased and look foward to the upcoming year.

I had 1800 fu grafts put in by Dr. Charles this week and was very pleased with the procedure. Dr. Charles explained to me in great detail about the operation and what would happen day the of. The staff was friendly and made me feel comfotable during the operation. Dr. Charles called me that night after the surgery and even gave me his cell if I had any ?'s at all. Overall I'm very pleased and look foward to the upcoming year.

Best of luck and Dr. Charles is one of the top 10 surgeons if you ranked by peer groups.

One thing that stands out about Dr. Charles is his personal attention that he, himself, has toward the patient. Calling directly following the surgery and the next few days shows his care for his patients. A lot of doctors, even some of the "top ones", have great personal attention while in the office then after the surgery everything is handled by a "middle man" or a consultant/assistant-- I understand that these top surgeons are busy and streamlining communication with consultants after the surgery helps them, but with Dr. Charles his one on one attention stands out and will continue to be a trait patients remember.

• 3 weeks later...