6-1/2 Months - Dr. Charles - Hairy and Happy!

Renegade-27

I'd like to densify the front and create a better transition to the large bald area on my crown.

When I look at the front (and I'm sure that only I see it) it is thin and individual hairs are apparent.

The transition to the crown is also somewhat abrupt. I'd like it to be a little more gradual and blended.

just curious, was the 2000 fu's your recommendation, or the docs? could you have gone more aggressive, say 3000 first go around, just very curious, I have looked at a lot of dr charles before and afters and think he does great work. would you be aggressive next time or do about the same again, or less fu's?

We didn't go on the basis of a set or projected number of hairs. Probably a big reason I don't specifically remember the number.

The agreement was based on a "full" session for a pre-agreed fixed price and the number of hairs was based on how many he could harvest from a strip taken.

I didn't try to influence the size of the strip or number of hairs and asked him to use his best judgement. Glad I did. Neither I nor my wife can even find the donor scar and I am very happy with the results of my relocated hairs.

In a way, I'm planning on doing the second session as much because I expected this process to be 2 sessions. The results of the first session do stand on their own and I'm quite happy with it.