Keeping Fingers Crossed!!!

I had a HT of 1574 fut November 2nd of last year into the thinning area on the top frontal/middle portion of my head. Some hairline touchup and temple area as well.

Im inching up on 5months now and Im really starting to get worried...the only growth I seem to notice is along my hairline and temples areas. The thinning spots on top seem just as thin and much scalp still showing. Shouldnt I been seeing some coverage and not so much white! I know not to get shaken up to early but at 5months shouldnt I atleast see some sprout coverage! ughhh I wanna crawl into a corner

I had a HT of 1574 fut November 2nd of last year into the thinning area on the top frontal/middle portion of my head. Some hairline touchup and temple area as well.

Im inching up on 5months now and Im really starting to get worried...the only growth I seem to notice is along my hairline and temples areas. The thinning spots on top seem just as thin and much scalp still showing. Shouldnt I been seeing some coverage and not so much white! I know not to get shaken up to early but at 5months shouldnt I atleast see some sprout coverage! ughhh I wanna crawl into a corner

diamondlight-

Perhaps you can upload some photos (preferably pre- transplant and current stage) so that we might better assess your situation.

A "birdseye" view would best help assess the area behind the frontal hairline and forelock portions.

I have had a few patients that were "late bloomers", so don't despair- Also, remember that hair grows slowly- about a cm/month- and if you are just beginning a bit later than most, some of those hairs may only be just at the scalp surface.

At any rate I would be happy to look at any photos you upload, I'll check back in a few days.

Best regards-

Timothy Carman, MD

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

President, (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors

Thanks for the replies guys!

Unfortunately at the time I dont have a way of getting up to date pictures on the forum : /

I would think even if the hairs were just sprouted I woould atleast see a little bit of coverage at this time. I know its to early to make a valid assessment but when I noticed new growth the hair was very dark n stubbly. Hopefully in 2 months I can be put at ease a bit more