Question gone from "Questions and Answers"

A couple of times in the past week I have submitted a question and put it under "Hair Restoration Questions and Answers". When I have gone back to look for it I can't find it. Then I noticed it is in a different category from what I originally put it under. They were put in a category with very low traffic. Since I was asking a question I thought the original category is where it would logically go "Questions and Answers" However the latest one appeared under "Shampoos, Sprays and Concealers". Now it is under a category with very little traffic and I'm afraid many will not see it. I don't think it was moved intentionally because if it was I believe I'd have received a note letting me know that had been done and I haven't received anything like that. How could these posts have been moved?

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

Dr. Epstein August 4, 2008

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

364 three and four hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro November 18, 2009

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro July 1, 2011

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

A couple of times in the past week I have submitted a question and put it under "Hair Restoration Questions and Answers". When I have gone back to look for it I can't find it. Then I noticed it is in a different category from what I originally put it under. They were put in a category with very low traffic. Since I was asking a question I thought the original category is where it would logically go "Questions and Answers" However the latest one appeared under "Shampoos, Sprays and Concealers". Now it is under a category with very little traffic and I'm afraid many will not see it. I don't think it was moved intentionally because if it was I believe I'd have received a note letting me know that had been done and I haven't received anything like that. How could these posts have been moved?

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

Dr. Epstein August 4, 2008

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

364 three and four hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro November 18, 2009

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro July 1, 2011

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

TTDS,

I have been trying to keep posts in their proper categories, so yes, I did move it to that section.

I have been moving so many of them that I have not been in the habit of sending personal notes when I move a thread.

I realize that there is some worry about sections in the forum that receive less traffic. However, as we work hard to boost search engine rankings for other forms of hair loss treatments, I am hoping this will change.

I am also hoping that by moving threads to their proper place that it will ENCOURAGE members to use the other forums related to the topic.

Bill