Los Angeles Doctors

aust

I went to Dr Siporin of West Los Angeles in December and I was very happy with him. Do a search on him in the forum and you will find other people that have also used him. On the front page of the website is an article about Dr Siporin by Lucky Loc that does a great job describing his office, staff and his overall experince during his HT. I am not fimiliar with the doctors you are asking about though.

Never heard of the former duo; ran a search for you and found zilch, as well. As for Gaffney, there was a thread a bit ago about a Dr. Jon Gaffney who was working for Hair Club For Men for a while....either way, I've never seen any of his work.

As LA as your location of choice, I think Siporin would a great choice -- I've liked what I've seen, and members have had only increasingly positive things to say about him and his practice. You would be in good hands, for sure.

Gaffney and Goldman/Debow may be the best in the world, but if you can't find good, hard (objective) info and examples to back this up it is a crapshoot; a crapshoot, that b/c of sites such as this, which serve as a wealth of exhaustive info and analysis, is not necessary to take.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 3 weeks later...