1st procedure

hopeful1

Hi all. I WAS scheduled for a procedure at Bosley, but after finding (thank God) this website I immediately canceled. I am now scheduled for a consultation with Dr. De Yarman in San Diego. Can anyone give me some info on this DR.?? From what I have read, he sounds OK.? Thanks!

Hi all. I WAS scheduled for a procedure at Bosley, but after finding (thank God) this website I immediately canceled. I am now scheduled for a consultation with Dr. De Yarman in San Diego. Can anyone give me some info on this DR.?? From what I have read, he sounds OK.? Thanks!

Hi,

You may have already read one of my post.

I own http://www.ByteShark.com/MyNewhair.html

I put the webpage up a little more than a week ago to celebrate my growing of hair (which is still growing. I just checked in the mirror).

I get e-mails everyday from people who have been lured and mislead by Bosley, dating back as far as 1975.

I would not be suprised if someone takes him out someday. There is so much hatred for the guy.

My point, great job canceling the appointment. Unlike most guys here. I am very anti-HT based on my own experience with Bosley.

If you are going to do it though, I read what a lot of these guys say, and most of it makes sense.

Not that you asked, but my vote is don't do it.

There are better solutions on the way. I have one that will prove itself in the next 6 months.

Why not wait six months? If my solution does not work nothings lost. If it does work, its a lot cheaper. First four months Free, $70 a year after that.

Good luck, I think it is great that you have guys like the ones here to talk with.

Where the hell was this forum in 1985, when I was raped by Bosley?!!!!!!!

Ken icon_smile.gif