Picture of Donor and the transplant area [FUE] ?

Hi Robo,

I can't find the pic's to post but will comment on what I've seen before.

Recipient area will look the same as with STRIP methond.............little hairs with maybe a little blood spot around them. Some people seem to bleed alot, others amaze me at how little they bleed.

Donor area will be sparse blood dots from where the hair is taken.

This link may help you. It's a video comparing the two.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thank you!

I bet that last picture if you would have made FUT that the strip line would be noticeable, am I not right?

Specs: You dont have any postup pics of the donor area totaly shaved so I can see those spots that everyone is talking about?

//Robo

Originally posted by Franklin:

Here are some of my pics. 9 months out of surgery also on there is 2 weeks out shaved.http://www.hairsite2.com/gallery/woods_franklin.htm

Thats realy nice results!

I think I can see som red dots in the back, am I right, did you have any marks after the suergery?

Thanx

//ROBO

This was 2 weeks after the surgery. I went to a seminar so all could see what it looked like post op. I also zero shaved the back also under the scar (where I had my strip scar from 3 small strip surgery's that yielded poor growth before my Fue) that might be what you see there with a little irritation from the buzzer.My Fue yield was great. I let it grow out for a month then buzzed again and all was good.