Hi all, new to the site

alconfay

Hi all, i'm new to this site and actually quite happy there is a site like this. I'm a 32 year old male and I have been losing my hair since I was 19. At the age of 24 I did my first HT at Chambers Hair Institute in Toronto, Canada. My 1st session was 100 or so grafts and the 2nd session was about 150 or so grafts. I was very happy with there work but did experience severe swelling on my forehead. I was unable to work for roughly 2 weeks, but regardless I was happy with there work. Now I have lost a lot more hair since then, but from what I see my hair from the HT is still there and growing strong. I am posting some after photos and if possible can I get some feedback from the members on this site, regarding my hair loss and what suggestions they might have. I am seriously considering another HT within the next couple of months. I don't know where Chambers is anymore or if there still around, so any references to any HT doctor's in toronto would be appreciated. Thanks all and keep up the good work with this site.

Cheers, alcofay

Hi all, i'm new to this site and actually quite happy there is a site like this. I'm a 32 year old male and I have been losing my hair since I was 19. At the age of 24 I did my first HT at Chambers Hair Institute in Toronto, Canada. My 1st session was 100 or so grafts and the 2nd session was about 150 or so grafts. I was very happy with there work but did experience severe swelling on my forehead. I was unable to work for roughly 2 weeks, but regardless I was happy with there work. Now I have lost a lot more hair since then, but from what I see my hair from the HT is still there and growing strong. I am posting some after photos and if possible can I get some feedback from the members on this site, regarding my hair loss and what suggestions they might have. I am seriously considering another HT within the next couple of months. I don't know where Chambers is anymore or if there still around, so any references to any HT doctor's in toronto would be appreciated. Thanks all and keep up the good work with this site.

Cheers, alcofay