For All Those Who Just Started Loosing HAir Loss

hi My name is Nipun Khanna .i am 21 Year Old Boy from india and i just started loosing hairs, and i did lot of things to stop my hair loss.

i want everybody to share their experience about their treatment so that we can all help each other

Well so i created a site (promotional link removed) for all those who are going bald.

Whether you are bald by choice or Inheretence influenced the decision, you are in the right place. This site was created to provide a community for any and all bald guys.

I am not comfortable with being bald?

Need to know how to care for your bald head?

Use the forum to learn how you protect your bald head, shave or trim your hair, and talk about any topics related to being bald or being a guy.

Feel free to make this community your own!

This site is for people suffering from hair loss. Talk to others experiencing hair loss and discuss the latest news, products and clinics used for the treatment of hair loss and baldness.

hi My name is Nipun Khanna .i am 21 Year Old Boy from india and i just started loosing hairs, and i did lot of things to stop my hair loss.

i want everybody to share their experience about their treatment so that we can all help each other

Well so i created a site (promotional link removed) for all those who are going bald.

Whether you are bald by choice or Inheretence influenced the decision, you are in the right place. This site was created to provide a community for any and all bald guys.

I am not comfortable with being bald?

Need to know how to care for your bald head?

Use the forum to learn how you protect your bald head, shave or trim your hair, and talk about any topics related to being bald or being a guy.

Feel free to make this community your own!

This site is for people suffering from hair loss. Talk to others experiencing hair loss and discuss the latest news, products and clinics used for the treatment of hair loss and baldness.