Anyone lose a plug?

In the history of hair transplants, has anyone ever lost a plug after the procedure? If so what happened to it? Did he get it caught in a comb? What did he do with the hair if he found it (or did he lose it)?

Just curious in Denver

Alex

In the history of hair transplants, has anyone ever lost a plug after the procedure? If so what happened to it? Did he get it caught in a comb? What did he do with the hair if he found it (or did he lose it)?

Just curious in Denver

Alex

for a full refund

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

After 6 procedures, I have lost a plug twice !!

The first time was back in the 80's when at work I wore a bump hat ! I accidently hit my head, back then I worked in a factory, and it pulled one out, bleed pretty good for awhile !!

Then this last procedure, I accidently pulled one out by trying to comb my hair ever so gently the next morning without rinsing my hair. Do not do this !! I have always rinsed my hair EVER SO GENTLY the next morning with a cup of water !!

Do not try this at home Kids !!!

Happy Growing !! icon_razz.gif

Three days after my procedure, I was feeling the scabs on my head and one felt like it was about to fall off so decided to "help it" Mistake! The scab was raised, but still attached to the graft and when I lift it with my finger nail, the whole graft came out. It looked like a little worm or magget (Gross analogy) with a shaft of hair going through the middle. Some blood came out also.