Toppik and Couvre question... Any veterans?

I was just wondering what is the shortest length you can have your hair for toppik and couvre to work well. I want to have my hair cut as short as possible. Anybody have a few answers...?

Cheers,

danger

I was just wondering what is the shortest length you can have your hair for toppik and couvre to work well. I want to have my hair cut as short as possible. Anybody have a few answers...?

Cheers,

danger

Toppik works great on very short hair, in fact, I recommend very short hair. If it gets too long in some cases it's more detectable. The less hair density you have, the shorter your hair should be. I am maybe a norwood 5a and I use Toppik on my top and front and it works great. I have bald temples but thin covering everywhere else up top. I work in a fluoerescent-lighted office and when I look in the mirror in the flouerescent-lit bathroom it really looks great (sometimes I forget I'm going bald). I go from a norwood 5a to a Norwood 2 or 3 in just a few minutes. When light shines on your hair (well mine anyway), it reflects the hairs you have and really brings them to full potential. And no annoying head shine?

I had my head shaved to the skin when I started this job and I was able to blend it in as it grew in so that nobody noticed, I can't believe I was able to pull it off! I haven't even noticed a hint of someone knowing about it, or seen anyone looking at my head AT ALL.

Also make sure you get the spray along with it, it really helps keep the fibers in your hair during sleep and just basically the everyday touching of your hair. anyone reading this with thin hair owes it to themselves to try this product.

I hope this doesn't sound like a commercial because it's not, it's just a great product and I know there are guys out there who can benefit even more than I can from it (especially you crown-baldness-only guys).

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.

quote from wolfsbrudda,

"I haven't even noticed a hint of someone knowing about it, or seen anyone looking at my head AT ALL."

Maybe they are all making fun of you behind your back. hehe icon_biggrin.gif

just kidding, brudda icon_razz.gif