looking for a great dr.!

Hello this is my first blog. This is great to have a forum like this! Well I am interested in HT however I am skeptical of some of the results and Drs. I came across the Bosley website and infomercials. I also read some comments people made of them like the one Dakota made referring to them as the "Bosley Blunder". I recently visited a counselor from Bosely and it seemed great but want to be 100% sure. I am looking for a reputable Dr. with real results. How do I go about this? And are the Bosley Drs. all a scam and marketing? Or can some be legit? Can anyone help? I am interested in the surgery but just don't want to have to do the procedure more than once because a dr. messed up! I am 33 years old from New Jersey. I am i guess what you call a "category between 2 and 3" just pretty much receding. So can someone help with great drs. in the new jersey and new york area?

THanks

Hello this is my first blog. This is great to have a forum like this! Well I am interested in HT however I am skeptical of some of the results and Drs. I came across the Bosley website and infomercials. I also read some comments people made of them like the one Dakota made referring to them as the "Bosley Blunder". I recently visited a counselor from Bosely and it seemed great but want to be 100% sure. I am looking for a reputable Dr. with real results. How do I go about this? And are the Bosley Drs. all a scam and marketing? Or can some be legit? Can anyone help? I am interested in the surgery but just don't want to have to do the procedure more than once because a dr. messed up! I am 33 years old from New Jersey. I am i guess what you call a "category between 2 and 3" just pretty much receding. So can someone help with great drs. in the new jersey and new york area?

THanks

there are 3-4 great surgeons from new york listed on this website. just click on the the coalition surgeons tab in the top left corner of your screen and you will get a list of the best HT surgeons in the country.

Bosley, Hairclub, etc are just interested in your money and could care less how your results turn out. Do not step foot in one of those places.

teach,

Im sure that all Bosley docs arent bad, but Bosley is a big company w/ alot of overhead, and seem to be more concerned w/ taking your money than satisfying thier clients. Im sure you've heard the saying that 1 bad apple spoils the bunch. Your best bet is to do a search on the internet and this forum to find a quality doc. See the attached pic and realize why bosely isnt recommeded here.

hair_001.jpg.80abf6cf322b8350ffa903d1e80c0484.jpg

Dakota

I do agree with you but in all honesty, if any of us shave our heads down we would all have scars similar to yours ( FUE is an exception). One you have a strip procedure you really cannot shave down all the way ..

Now with that being said we cannot see the results on the front which is the main point

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Jobi,

It's a matter of choice. IMO my procedure was so bad that i'd rather shave it down and make an exuse rather than grow it out and have people know what I did. Scar's do suck but so do bad HT's. Pick the lesser of 2 evil's