Biotin Hair Spray

Would like to use Biotin Hair spray after transplant to help reduce redness. I see it mentioned a lot on here but not sure exactly what and where to buy. I went to a few GNC stores and Duane Reade and could not find this stuff anywhere. They have Biotin hair styling gel and shampoo but no leave in spray as this is what I imagine it is. Is there a certain brand I should look for? I went on the internet and found a bottle but this place wanted $99 for it..yeah right.

Would like to use Biotin Hair spray after transplant to help reduce redness. I see it mentioned a lot on here but not sure exactly what and where to buy. I went to a few GNC stores and Duane Reade and could not find this stuff anywhere. They have Biotin hair styling gel and shampoo but no leave in spray as this is what I imagine it is. Is there a certain brand I should look for? I went on the internet and found a bottle but this place wanted $99 for it..yeah right.

I did a bit of research on this product, and this is what it contains, just in case you hadn't already found out for yourself.

Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Extracts of Seaweed, Green Tea and Saw Palmetto, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Arnica Montana, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Arginine, Dl-Panthenol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, KCI, Papain/Bromelain, Vitamin K, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Annato.

The only thing I can think that would help is the Aloe Vera and possibly the green tea for its supposed healing properties.

You might try just getting some baby oil spray to keep it moist. I don't think it is worth the money they are asking.

I am the patient coordinator for Dr. Scott Alexander in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Alexander's Coalition Membership Profile