Repairing a bad hair transplant

Mahair

I am going to see some real doctors in December (Shapiro and Rose)to see what can be done to repair the terrible work that a butcher and oppertunist did to me. They have helped me enormously and have been very generous with their time and patience as I have gone through one of the toughest times in my life.Going from a N\W 2 with thinning and a temple recession to a scarred, plugged and devistated N\W 4 who has had his life altered and his appearance ruined.I am grateful to them for taking an interest in trying to help me out of this situation. I know there are several issues that cannot be undone but I am sure that if anything can be done that they are the ones that can do it.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I am going to see some real doctors in December (Shapiro and Rose)to see what can be done to repair the terrible work that a butcher and oppertunist did to me. They have helped me enormously and have been very generous with their time and patience as I have gone through one of the toughest times in my life.Going from a N\W 2 with thinning and a temple recession to a scarred, plugged and devistated N\W 4 who has had his life altered and his appearance ruined.I am grateful to them for taking an interest in trying to help me out of this situation. I know there are several issues that cannot be undone but I am sure that if anything can be done that they are the ones that can do it.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

MaHair those are some good choices. I think you'll be fine. Your on the right path to repair at this point. Many guys dont realize the slick marketting commercials of the hair mills out there and easily get drawn into shoddy work

Hang in there buddy and be positive. You'll get through this and you have friends on here who will support you. I wish you the best.