DENSITY -DENSITY-DENSITY

I received many positive emails from around the world from both hairloss patients and doctors alike who viewed the intra-op and post-op photos I posted on this site to demonstrate that dense packing of grafts in a small area of baldness is not only viable, but preferable. I thank you for your comments and compliments.

Most of you expressed curiosity as to how it will look when grown out and asked me to post the after results in about a year. Rather than wait until then, I am posting a virtually identical patient I performed the same procedure on over a year ago.

Note the tight area I and my staff squeezed the grafts into and the wonderful results he achieved. I didn't waste any grafts in his crown, but chose to pack them in the front third of the scalp.

Dr. Feller

Feller Medical, P.C.

287 Northern Blvd, Suite 200

Great Neck, NY

1-800-HAIRS-2-U

1-516-487-3797

www.fellermedical.com

before.jpgafter.jpg

I received many positive emails from around the world from both hairloss patients and doctors alike who viewed the intra-op and post-op photos I posted on this site to demonstrate that dense packing of grafts in a small area of baldness is not only viable, but preferable. I thank you for your comments and compliments.

Most of you expressed curiosity as to how it will look when grown out and asked me to post the after results in about a year. Rather than wait until then, I am posting a virtually identical patient I performed the same procedure on over a year ago.

Note the tight area I and my staff squeezed the grafts into and the wonderful results he achieved. I didn't waste any grafts in his crown, but chose to pack them in the front third of the scalp.

Dr. Feller

Feller Medical, P.C.

287 Northern Blvd, Suite 200

Great Neck, NY

1-800-HAIRS-2-U

1-516-487-3797

www.fellermedical.com

before.jpgafter.jpg

Dr Feller -

Thanks for sharing the pictures. You are being a great help.

I have a few questions-

1- How old is this patient ?

2- From the pictures it looks like he is Norwood 5.Is that a correct assumption ?

3- If he progresses to Norwood 6, what would be you recommendations?

4- if he is happy with the density in frontal area, Does he still another HT in the near future?

Thanks again

Yalao,

He is 28 and is a norwood class 5-6.

He WILL progress to a Norwood 6, although the use of Propecia may stay that inevitablility for a few years longer. Understand please that I did not put him on that drug, his GP did. His progression to stage six was factored into my plan from the beginning.

He will not need another surgery in the frontal area. It is finished as it has been densely packed by me and my staff and he is indeed very happy (he has sent me a number of referrals).

The top and crown have not been touched, only the areas I've outlined in the before photo. I will try to find a pic of him from the top view, or ask him to come in for a new round of pictures and then post them on this site.

I would recommend he go for another 2400 grafts in the top and crown at his convenience. A tight pack into the remaining areas ought to do it. If his sides receed significantly he has plenty of donor area to chase it.

This patient owes alot of his results to the thick caliber of his hair and abundance of donor area. All hair docs love to get a guy like this.

Dr. Feller

www.fellermedical.com

• 6 months later...