DR. Feller FUE prices

Dr. Alan Feller

The reason for the seemingly "high" price of my FUE cases is due to the fact that my grafts go through an extra processing step whereby they are placed under a microscope and trimmed down.

Even though we call it "Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)" we really DON'T always remove single FUs, sometimes there are multiple complete FUs in a single extraction. As a result I am not comfortable placing surch grafts on a hairline without further trimming. In many cases I can get out good and true single hair FUs during a single extraction , HOWEVER, there also tend to be EXCELLENT true 1-hair FUs WITHIN a single FUE extraction and it takes alot of extra labor and time to extract them from the extraction.

I believe that lower cost FUE cases in my office will become available in the near future through the use of new instrumentation I have designed and been using successfully, but as always time will tell.

Dr. Feller

Feller Medical, PC

287 Northern Blvd.,Suite 200

Great Neck, NY

1-800-HAIRS-2-U

1-516-487-3797

http://www.fellermedical.com

The reason for the seemingly "high" price of my FUE cases is due to the fact that my grafts go through an extra processing step whereby they are placed under a microscope and trimmed down.

Even though we call it "Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)" we really DON'T always remove single FUs, sometimes there are multiple complete FUs in a single extraction. As a result I am not comfortable placing surch grafts on a hairline without further trimming. In many cases I can get out good and true single hair FUs during a single extraction , HOWEVER, there also tend to be EXCELLENT true 1-hair FUs WITHIN a single FUE extraction and it takes alot of extra labor and time to extract them from the extraction.

I believe that lower cost FUE cases in my office will become available in the near future through the use of new instrumentation I have designed and been using successfully, but as always time will tell.

Dr. Feller

Feller Medical, PC

287 Northern Blvd.,Suite 200

Great Neck, NY

1-800-HAIRS-2-U

1-516-487-3797

http://www.fellermedical.com

I was wondering if you had any pics to share with this site of patients results. If you had some with all different levels of time would be nice, such as the 1st few month progress and maybe some results with a year plus.

Thanks icon_wink.gif