The New York Hair Loss Center?

Have you guys heard or know someone who has done their HT at The New York Hair Loss Center?

By the way, they will be on TV on Wednesday:

"Upcoming CBS Report on Hair Transplant Surgery

Dr. Karamikian discusses the latest in hair transplant surgery and medical hair restoration and performs a hair transplant for CBS 2 New York. Watch the full report May 19th on CBS 2 This Morning."

Have you guys heard or know someone who has done their HT at The New York Hair Loss Center?

By the way, they will be on TV on Wednesday:

"Upcoming CBS Report on Hair Transplant Surgery

Dr. Karamikian discusses the latest in hair transplant surgery and medical hair restoration and performs a hair transplant for CBS 2 New York. Watch the full report May 19th on CBS 2 This Morning."

Never heard of the company or the doctor. A few years ago I saw a documentary on the discovery channel by Dr. Panagoulous (something like that) its was amazing how unnatural the process looked and how happy the patients were. My point is that TV and actors are not very educated on hair transplant and that program I saw proved it.

Looking at his website there is no signs of microscopes (never saw any) and the photos look like micro and mini grafts to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The cost of hair transplant surgery at The New York Hair Loss Center is based on the size of a hair transplant "session", we do not use a "per graft" price system. This is simply because some grafts contain more hair follicles than others and we do not think that a 1-Hair graft should cost the same as a 5-Hair graft. At NYHLC we count actual hairs, not grafts

All I can say is RESEARCH,RESEARCH,and RESEARCH. Going bald is better than recieving a bad transplant.

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson