acai berry - any benefits??

mrkneed

i drink it (about a shot or 2 a day)

it does nothing.... my girlfriend (i use that term losely) makes me take it, SHE swears by it for "feeling good like healthwise" .... she's a sharp one........

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah the Acai berry does have antioxidant benefits, and is the latest "wonder juice" one year it is pomegranates, then blueberry's. If you are referring to Mona Vie juice, it has more in it than just Acai berries, like:

MonaVie Active Ingredients: Proprietary blend of acai (freeze dried powder and puree); Fruit juice from concentrate (white grape, nashi pear, acerola, aronia, purple grape, cranberry, passion fruit, apricot, prune, kiwi, blueberry, wolfberry [goji], pomegranate, and lychee, camu camu); fruit purees (pear, banana, bilberry);d-glucosamine hydrochloride, esterified fatty acids, natural flavor, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.

Glucosamine is the reason for the joint pain relief....

Just good old fashion snake oil in a modern day package, and multi-level marketing to boot...

I believe the Acai berry has benefits, but it has been blown way out of proportion icon_wink.gif

Sambazon is the manufacture you would want to buy the Acai berry powder product from. I have added it to my Protein mix drinks. Just do not get sucked into the hype!

• 3 months later...