Dr. Gabel is worth travelling too

lrichey

What a wonderful experience with Dr. Gabel and his staff!

I am in the unique position of having used two different doctors for two different hair transplant procedures. My first experience was fine, but I had no idea I could actually enjoy the whole event until I had my second transplant operation done by Dr Gabel. Due to the fact that my first doctor had retired I had to seek out a new one - I wanted the best and I can assure you I found him. In fact, the experience was such a sharp positive contrast that I requested to write a testimonial.

I will start with the pre operation and the staff, they all love what they do and it comes out in them shows the minute you arrive. They realize that while it might be routine for them, it is not isn't for the patient. As a business owner myself I am impressed with how upbeat the entire crew was and how respectful they treated me and my family. They instantly made my wife, me and my kids feel at home insuring we were comfortable.

The operation itself was virtually pain free and I can say the comparison is shocking to my first procedure. Nothing is inefficient and someone is always working on you, there is very little pain, it goes quick and the techniques used drastically changed the swelling I experienced, in fact I didn't experience any swelling on my second operation and the first one I was so swollen my eyes closed.

I would consider Dr. Gable the Michelangelo of hair transplant doctors and will happily offer a verbal reference at any time.

Hey Irichey,

I am so happy to hear about your experience and there's no one who knows better! I just got a HT from Dr. Gabel too and you're so right about him being the best. He's not only an outstanding surgeon with fantastic staff, but also a genuinely good guy who you can trust.

And you're right, he's so worth traveling to (near Portland, OR), as I drove down from Seattle for the procedure. His consultation offices in Seattle/Bellevue & Boise are also very convenient.

I'm so glad you feel as fortunate about your choice as I do, and please keep me posted with your progress!

4115 Grafts from Dr. Gabel (Hillsboro, OR)

March 8, 2010

Irichey and Chris,

Congratulations on selecting an excellent hair transplant physician to help make your hair restoration dreams a reality :-). Dr. Gabel has an outstanding reputation in performing ultra refined and natural looking hair transplants.

I encourage both of you to consider creating a patient website in order to chart your progress with photos. Our community would love to follow along and offer you encouragement on your journey. You can then post a link to your patient website in your forum signature so members can easily follow along.

For instructions on creating your very own patient website and linking it to your forum signature, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill. I do plan on posting pictures, it's just a matter of when (possibly after the shedding period, but perhaps sooner). But I will say that even the relative stubble that I'm seeing now, just 9 days post op, is an incredible improvement. And despite the fact that I haven't gotten a haircut yet to even things out, I can actually tolerate looking like this, unlike before the procedure. That says a lot.

Thanks so much, Bill, for starting this community. We're all fortunate to have a forum like this to support eachother and have the resources available to make informed decisions. I enjoyed reading your story (and could certainly relate).

Chris

4115 Grafts from Dr. Gabel (Hillsboro, OR)

March 8, 2010

Chris,

Thanks for your kind words. However, I can't take credit for starting this community. But it's my privilege to manage and run it. Patrick Hennessey is the founder and publisher of the Hair Transplant Network. Thanks to Pat for starting this site, I too found quality doctors that helped to restore my hair. Now, as the managing publisher of this community, I've helped to cultivate it and make it what it is today :-).

I look forward to seeing your pictures!

Bill