Dr. Sharon Keene did an excellent job!

I used the Hair Restoration Institute with Dr. Sharon Keene in Tucson, Arizona USA. She and her staff are professional and very talented. They did an awesome job with my HT so I decided to share my joy now that I am at 9 months post-op and enjoying my HAIR!. I got my new hair (2,262) grafts in one session about 9 months ago. I was nearly bald on top and now have a full head of hair, except for the crown which only received about 100 of the grafts but looks naturally blended. No one has detected that I have had a transplant and it looks reeeeeeeeally great! I love it. Dr. Keene did an excellent job! She is very conscious of the aesthetics as well as knowlegdeable about the science. Minimal discomfort and maximum results!

I used the Hair Restoration Institute with Dr. Sharon Keene in Tucson, Arizona USA. She and her staff are professional and very talented. They did an awesome job with my HT so I decided to share my joy now that I am at 9 months post-op and enjoying my HAIR!. I got my new hair (2,262) grafts in one session about 9 months ago. I was nearly bald on top and now have a full head of hair, except for the crown which only received about 100 of the grafts but looks naturally blended. No one has detected that I have had a transplant and it looks reeeeeeeeally great! I love it. Dr. Keene did an excellent job! She is very conscious of the aesthetics as well as knowlegdeable about the science. Minimal discomfort and maximum results!

Bruce-

Congrats. I've heard some great stuff about Dr. Keene. She seems to be a great doctor, so it's no surprise to me that you are happy about the results. When I was deciding which doctor to go with, she definitely was one of the finalists. Congrats and keep us posted on the results.

Foxlox

• 1 year later...