CONFUSED-Help requested

anksp

Hi All,

I have been avid reader of the forum ,though i am posting here for the first time.

I am really confused about my hair loss situation.I am 26 currently and started noticing thinning of my hair at the top around 18 mnths back.I have history of thin hairs in my family and few of my uncles are bald.Though i must say i have not noticed any signifacnt hair loss/shedding ever ,though i always have had thin hairs.

Around 15 mnths back i started on Finasteride tablet (Finax) and Minoxidil.Though couldn't continue minoxidil as found it too clumsy In terms of Finax due to travelling i missed the dosage (1mg) sometimes for around 20 days..that has happened 2-3 times.I was completing my masters those times so took it easy.

I have been taking finax now regularly for last month ..but thinning on my top has remained same or i would say worsened a liitle (Compared to 18 mnths ago).Now i have some questions

Should i continue taking Finax.though it doesn't seem to be doing the goods for me ??

As i have diffused thinning ..should i consider going for an HT.? I really want to get rid of thinning areas..

Their seems to be no major hair shedding for me..either on finax or not..what does it mean.?

My hairline has not receded much and my hairs do grow long..so is their a possibility of shock loss??

As you can see i am pretty confused..basically Finax doesn't seem to be working for me..and i really want to add density and get rid of the bald patches..

from the pictures... only your crown is thinning n its noticeable so try to use finasteride, try setting a daily reminder in your handset. Like Bill said ealier, it can stop your thinning or maybe have some regrowth. finasteride is a small tablet and you can easily carry with you everywhere everyday. good luck.