Please Advice

scarednow

Hi Guys,

I have just found this site and it is very interesting.

I am a 25 year old guy who lives in London.I am in norwood 2 and youll will probably think it is too early but acne robbed me of my teen years i dont want to lose my adult life with something else.

I will be coming to the US in the first week of Jan and could you suggest a good surgeon for about 1000 grafts in the front regions and a patch at the back.

Please help meout guys.Please let me knwo the cost.Ideally it should be $3/Graft but i dont want a surgeon who may mess up.

Thanks a Million

Hi Guys,

I have just found this site and it is very interesting.

I am a 25 year old guy who lives in London.I am in norwood 2 and youll will probably think it is too early but acne robbed me of my teen years i dont want to lose my adult life with something else.

I will be coming to the US in the first week of Jan and could you suggest a good surgeon for about 1000 grafts in the front regions and a patch at the back.

Please help meout guys.Please let me knwo the cost.Ideally it should be $3/Graft but i dont want a surgeon who may mess up.

Thanks a Million

You need to post some pics before the fellas

can give some specific advice.

Norwood 2 means different things to different

people.

try to have pics from different angles especially back,top,sides.the front view(driver licence/ passport style)can be quite misleading.

Regards, carl

Some great advice from Smoothy! icon_smile.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thank you very much smoothy for taking the time and effort to give me such a detailed insight.I shall look into all of these doctors and will keep you'll updated on my final decision.

My first choice would be Bessam and Nilofer Farjo becasue they are in London so I would not have to travel to the US.

Has anyone gone to them or heard any good or bad stories about them

Thanks again guys