Fish or Cut bait? - When HTs go bad

From time to time I see folks come to this forum concerned about their HT results and frequently the advice given is for the individual to discuss same with their Doctor to see if he can repair the botched outcome.

Presumably, I suppose, if someone has suffered a poor result, the Doctor may be willing to perform a "do over" at reduced or even no cost to the patient.

Is it just me or do others also feel like me that if an individual experienced a truly bad outcome that he/she should not chance trying to get a do over from the same clinic?

My feeling is at that point they should only pursue a repeat HT from one of the handful of top Docs in the industry and cut your ties with the clinic that gave you an underwhelming result.

What benefit (other than monetary) is there with going back to the same clinic?

From time to time I see folks come to this forum concerned about their HT results and frequently the advice given is for the individual to discuss same with their Doctor to see if he can repair the botched outcome.

Presumably, I suppose, if someone has suffered a poor result, the Doctor may be willing to perform a "do over" at reduced or even no cost to the patient.

Is it just me or do others also feel like me that if an individual experienced a truly bad outcome that he/she should not chance trying to get a do over from the same clinic?

My feeling is at that point they should only pursue a repeat HT from one of the handful of top Docs in the industry and cut your ties with the clinic that gave you an underwhelming result.

What benefit (other than monetary) is there with going back to the same clinic?