Couvre - how do you apply?

can anyone shed some light on how this stuff is applied? I got the triangular applicators but It says you are supposed to apply to the scalp and not the hair. I keep getting it in my hair, even as I try to spread the hair apart. Should I just apply it to the hair and comb it through? I have been using Toppik and happy with the results, but I thought I'd give the Couvre a go.

can anyone shed some light on how this stuff is applied? I got the triangular applicators but It says you are supposed to apply to the scalp and not the hair. I keep getting it in my hair, even as I try to spread the hair apart. Should I just apply it to the hair and comb it through? I have been using Toppik and happy with the results, but I thought I'd give the Couvre a go.

• 4 weeks later...

Putting it in your hair and combing it through wont work well. Ive found through trial and error that if i get out of the shower and towel dry my hair , i can part the hair and apply Couvre starting at the top and working my way down to the forhead (as not to have a glob at the hair line). I then wait for it to dry (5 to 7 minutes is usually adequate) and then apply Toppik.

Hope this helps.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog