3 month update

new2thissite

Hey new!! Thanks for the update. Pics look good and you CAN see some signs of life. You are about to turn the corner away from the dreaded doldrums.

My three month pics are similar to yours in that small changes seems to be happening and the pinkness still seems to be lingering (it does get better). You will begin to see a real pop in the next couple of months. That is where the excitement really begins!!

Keep on growing.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Hey E,

Thanks for your comments. Yesterday, got my first hair cut since the HT. (Yes, I paid for a hair cut.) Been going to him for many years. When he first saw me, he thought I had a light rash in the recipient area because of the healing that is still going on. I explained what I had done.

Two people now know I had the procedure. One, my friend who went with me, will say it looks great when all is said and done. She is very supportive. My barber, however, will be brutally honest. It will be good to hear his perspective as well as have her support.

Thanks, again, for your feedback.

I had a procedure with Bernstein 3 years ago and a second three weeks ago. In my first I had a repair done on my crown and 2,400 grafts. My head had a red tint for the longest time--maybe it was developing a better blood supply. I was also a slow grower but everything eventually came in very nicely. At my one year follow-up I wanted a second procedure but Bernstein suggested I wait a while so that he would know the most optimum way to do a second procedure after my HT matured. At any rate, I finally got around to getting the second one done and this one was barely detectable almost immediatedly. The toughest part for me is backing off my workouts--which I am forcing my self to do in the interest of long term benefits.