11 months to go ... Dr. Rahal

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let the forum know that I have appreciated all the information while I lurked and read over the past while. I came on here a year or two ago and was given the great advice to not pursue 'The Hair Club For Men' avenue at that time. I was steered towards Dr. Rahal's clinic and feel very comfortable with the decision after hearing so many good reviews and have seen the pics of great results.

I have been on Propecia for now over 2 years and am definately ready for the next step.

I have booked my appointment with Dr. Rahal for Dec 14th 2009. Still a ways away but I want to take advantage of the healing time over the holidays. Now the long wait until Dec 14th .....

I feel very happy knowing that the disappointing view in the mirror will soon change.

Best regards,

SDM

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let the forum know that I have appreciated all the information while I lurked and read over the past while. I came on here a year or two ago and was given the great advice to not pursue 'The Hair Club For Men' avenue at that time. I was steered towards Dr. Rahal's clinic and feel very comfortable with the decision after hearing so many good reviews and have seen the pics of great results.

I have been on Propecia for now over 2 years and am definately ready for the next step.

I have booked my appointment with Dr. Rahal for Dec 14th 2009. Still a ways away but I want to take advantage of the healing time over the holidays. Now the long wait until Dec 14th .....

I feel very happy knowing that the disappointing view in the mirror will soon change.

Best regards,

SDM

ShavedDethMonk,

Welcome to our forum community.

December, 2009 is still pretty far away. But this will give you time to financially prepare as well as mentally. Your surgery can be an early Christmas present and by the summer 2010, you'll see the fruit of the labor icon_smile.gif.

In the meantime, feel free to join in and participate in the discussions on our forum.

Best wishes,

Bill

SDM

Thanks again for your advice. It has helped me make some very important choices in regards to who to tell about my upcoming HT.

I look forward to seeing your pictures.

I will be updating my blog every step of the way. Lets hope we can add to the many other happy Dr. Rahal patients!

Cheers

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

ShavedDethMonk,

Welcome to our forum community.

December, 2009 is still pretty far away. But this will give you time to financially prepare as well as mentally. Your surgery can be an early Christmas present and by the summer 2010, you'll see the fruit of the labor icon_smile.gif.

In the meantime, feel free to join in and participate in the discussions on our forum.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks for the welcome. Indeed it is a long wait, luckily I will be occupying myself intensely with other things hopefully ... grad school, opening a community gym, full time work and a stack of video games to beat! icon_smile.gif I was lucky that I didnt obsess about my hair loss because I was obsessing about getting laser eye surgery, which I recently had done, now I need to concentrate on positive things rather than on hair.

Canadian_buba: Im glad I was able to give you my perspective on the subject of disclosing having HT. Good luck with your procedure upcoming and take the 'blue pill' so you can go down the rabbit hole (a bit of a Matrix reference relating to taking some relaxant meds icon_biggrin.gif ).