Dr. Konior Fue into scar

Its been awhile since I posted, mainly because I pretty much regretted my HT decision on the ride home approx 1 year ago. Having been very unhappy w/my scar given to me by MHR ( my fault for lack of research) I have meet a Dr truly concerned with me as a patient. I had my fue into my scar last week & although Im unsure as to the final result, I feel that I was truly Dr. Konior's #1 priority the day of surgery & he is a class act as well as a top nothc surgeon. He has given me hope to one day feel confident & comfortable in my own skin, the way I felt prior to my HT. I will post periodically my progress.

Its been awhile since I posted, mainly because I pretty much regretted my HT decision on the ride home approx 1 year ago. Having been very unhappy w/my scar given to me by MHR ( my fault for lack of research) I have meet a Dr truly concerned with me as a patient. I had my fue into my scar last week & although Im unsure as to the final result, I feel that I was truly Dr. Konior's #1 priority the day of surgery & he is a class act as well as a top nothc surgeon. He has given me hope to one day feel confident & comfortable in my own skin, the way I felt prior to my HT. I will post periodically my progress.

hounddog - Hey man I hope you are happy with the final outcome. I see quite a few comments on here about how the patient is to blame if they don't do the research, and if they don't go to a doc recommended here. At the end of the day you weren't the one holding the knife! Any doc, recommended or not, is still bound by medical ethics specifically the hippocratic oath to do no harm. Don't be too hard on yourself. It sounds like you have started taking the road in the right direction.