Dr. Beehner from Saratoga Hair FUE eyebrow hair transplant

matx

Laidbackal,

Despite my advisement against it, the topic starter removed his own posts. He also asked me to remove the topic however, I declined. Frankly, I prefer that posters either commit to their posts or not post at all. Unfortunately, removing critical posts like the topic starter did, renders a topic useless.

Bill

Since this thread has been raised up from the bottom of the sea, I thought I would just add a final cheery and upbeat epitaph to the thread. As Bill related, the patient for his own personal reasons, wanted the thread removed and asked me if I would help in doing so, and so I agreed to contact Bill. I agree with the decision to let it stand as is, to keep the principle of "transparency" alive and well here.

Anyway, in my recent communications with the patient, he had this to say about his eyebrow work: "My eyebrow came in great and I am forever grateful to you thanks for asking! I really feel like you changed my life for the better thanks to your generosity and kindness (as well as skill!)" So things ended on a good note. As far as I know the patient's identifiable photos (face) nor his name have never been included on this thread and I hope he feels that his privacy has not been invaded in any way. Looking back over my decision to help him out, I don't regret doing so, and will try and keep an open mind on similar requests in the future.

Mike Beehner, M.D.

Edited by Mike Beehner, M.D.