Need advice for NY area

heyhey

HI,I am new here and My husband put me to work here on making him an appointment with the hair club guys, but I found some not so good reviews, So I will love it if you help me, He has Hair Trasplant that are great, all around his face is perfect but he still has a balding crown, He dosen't want to try to fill it in with more HT (or he can't...mmmh I'd ask him) so he just wants to cover the crown area, it just bald on top not to the sides.He wondered if it could be placed like hair extensions, or would it be better glued, He is a triathlon athlete so it is very important it will stay put through hours of sweating...We live in Mexico and can travel easily to San Antonio TX, and we will be spending next week in New York city, can you tell me about a fine place for him to shop in these areas, it has to be best quality and also long lasting since he won't be travelling every few weeks for adjustments or replacing. thanks for your help

heyhey,

If another HT is out of the question for your husband, maybe a concealer like Dermatch, Toppik, or Nanogen might work best for him. I find that the concealers work best if the area to which it is applied is THINNING, and not COMPLETELY BALD. They are pretty convenient though and I think they stay on through sweating and physical activity.

-Martin

• 2 weeks later...

If he is that active it will be even more challenging to benefit from a system.. The more you mess with it , the worse it gets ..

If I was him I'd just shave my head like other tri athletes

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 5 months later...