Hair Club 5% Minoxidil VS Rogaine 5% monoxidil

Dane22

Hey Guys,

I have been using Hair Club Men (HCM) 5% minoxidil for 6months together with Finpecia (generic of Propecia) and I have expiriensed huge hair-progress. I was really starting to loose a lot of hair and decided to start upon my arrival to us (work) and now after 6 months I am on the right track. I have now ended my 6 month course with HCM and have to find a substitute for my HCM 5% minoxidil and wanted to hear if any of you know if Rogaine 5% minoxidil is the same product (only cheaper)?

Alternatively, have you any other brand-suggestions that does the same job as HCM 5% minoxidil??

I will post some pictures of my 6month progress later in here in order for you to see for your selves.

Take care, Anders

Hey Guys,

I have been using Hair Club Men (HCM) 5% minoxidil for 6months together with Finpecia (generic of Propecia) and I have expiriensed huge hair-progress. I was really starting to loose a lot of hair and decided to start upon my arrival to us (work) and now after 6 months I am on the right track. I have now ended my 6 month course with HCM and have to find a substitute for my HCM 5% minoxidil and wanted to hear if any of you know if Rogaine 5% minoxidil is the same product (only cheaper)?

Alternatively, have you any other brand-suggestions that does the same job as HCM 5% minoxidil??

I will post some pictures of my 6month progress later in here in order for you to see for your selves.

Take care, Anders