NU/HART IN MUMBAI INDIA

I read in a local newspaper abt NU/HART clinic has done a tie-up with Dr. Batras n opened a clinic in india.

has anyone here heard abt NU/HART clinic? r they good?

I will book a free consultation with them, so will find out abt the doctor doing the transplant, charges, procedure, etc.

I will post further info as n when i get.

Bye n Take Care

Regards

Jay

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jay....did the guys in Nu Hart revert to you with the no. of grafts & the cost associated with it, if so, can you share ur experience?

I believe this is the 1st hair restoration clinic in India...I really doubt if a leading brand like Dr Batra with whom I have been a patient for over 2 yrs would have taken a hasty decision of going for a wrong tie-up...let me know ur experiences

Also, I see that Nu-Hart has branches in UK & US where the laws are very stringent...hence, that leaves me with questions like:

1> Are they not trustworthy?

2> Is there any other brand like Nu Hart that has a presence in India?

3> Is there any1 in the forum who has been to Nu Hart for a treatment in any of the centres across the globe. If so, can you pls share ur experiences?

4> Do the guys reveal the name of the doctors who operate upon you in India?

ere any1 in the forum who has been to Nu Hart fo

I took treatment from Dr Batras and i would suggest you to stay away from Dr Batras and their tie up NU/HART clinic