and heres 7 months post opp

david letterman

Guest ThickHairAgainPlease!!

Your posts are somewhat confusing. Where did you get this picture? What did this guy look like before now?

Amadio: you need to really be careful here. I think you are setting yourself up for unfulfilled expectations. Dude, you're not alone -- EVERY 25 year old who is losing his hair is upset about it, and looks with envy at the luckier others around him who don't have the receding hairline. Most of the happiest HT patients are those who either got repaired, or are older and who have more-matured balding patterns.

Trust me, in all likelihood you will have a much different take on your hair loss in 5 or 10 years; you just won't care that much. If finasteride works for you, you may even dramatically slow down (or partially reverse) your hairloss (and NO, I am NOT paid by Merck to say that, it's just that it has worked great on me, and YES, I did get HT and your age and YES, I do regret it). And of course, if you are still unhappy in a few years, you can still get that HT. But the odds are overwhelming that you will not look like this guy in the photo.

Think about it, and then think some more!

Best of luck.