FUE using transplanted hair

You could yes, people do but you have to bear in mind that there is a risk of scarring.... no matter what the doctor tells you - he/she can't guarantee there won't be any. (I say that because some people are led to believe FUE wont leave a mark)

Sparky, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying... but if you are suggesting that there is a procedure for removing hair to be transplanted - that guarantees there won't be scarring, then I'm sorry - but you are wrong.

Hey Sparky, sorry if it came a cross that I was having a go at you, that wasn't my intention.

In all fairness you didn't say:

I said that they fue them out then draw stitches across them minimizing the hole
If you had, I wouldn't have posted my last reply.

So, yeah... the above being the case Omar77 - keep in mind that there will always be a risk of scarring, which has to be taking in to consideration when removing hair from the hairline.

No I didnt say that but I did say, making them heals as slits rather than holes, so you definatly would not get white dot scarring, you would get the same sort of scar as gently piercing the skin with a scalpel, hardley visible to the human eye.

I've seen someone who had this done and I couldnt see any scarring.

Yes i would like to see also some photos.

Who doc has done such case?

It ll be very helpfull for those that had an aggresive hairline transplanted and then if hairloss proceed and run out of grafts to use some of the hairline for covering other area

I've seen more detailed pics, having trouble finding them, the fue holes were literally squashed toghether so they were little 1mm red lines rather than holes, bringing the edges of the wound closer toghether, so less of a wound for the collagen to fill in.

Yeah, I can see how it would no doubt help when removing "plugs" as the holes left after extraction, would be very large.

It will be interesting to see close ups of this technique when used for FUE.

I wonder if the suture holes in the eyebrow case left marks, I find that case pretty odd... for the number of hairs, I'd of had them removed by laser and took the few hairs that were moved from the thicker areas of the eyebrow.

Edit: sorry, didn't see after photo.

I will have my own fresh photos to post after Saturday as I'm having a load removed from my hairline then put into my scar, but as I'm going back in 4 months to redefine the hairline, I dont suppose white dot scarring would of mattered anyway.