Legal Action by Rugger Against SR-666 Director???

VeryHonestMan

Recently in another forum, Rugger has claimed that he will be taking SR-666 to court. Considering i have Johny Cochran as my attorney, i am not shakin in ma boots.

I am reprinting the letter i sent to Rugger:

----------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

As the director of the UCHR (United Council Hairloss Research), i found your comments disturbing and frankly appalling.

You stated:

"I must inform you that I have an existing patent on Bat Saliva products"

As you know, there are several different kinds of Bat Saliva used to treat male baldness. The first type, AL-213, i used by the South African Qwa-Qwa bat and is genearlly known as NOT being effective in hair recovery. A recent study by Z.Z. Topp in the UCHR Issue #23 showed that this form of Bat Saliva is clearly ineffective. You sir are using this type. My type is from the Transylvanin Mubakta Bat and is known for its extremly slick appearance its ability to grow large amounts of hair in a short time.

You also state the following:

"along with many other "natural ingredients"

such as navel lint from South American red tree frogs, room tempurature urine from fruit flies, and ear wax from Son of Sam."

Please sir, read these facts:

1. The navel lint from the South AMerican Red Tree frog is known to cause incredible body odor and madness. This trial was tested on Saddam Hussein and Yassar Arafat, and as you can see, the effects were hideous to say the least.

2. Room temperature urine from the fruit fly may smell sweet (no pun intended), but it will not help grow hair. Please see my trials on Gorbachev, pp.223-224 in the latest journal.

3. Ear wax from the Son of Sam is currently being tested. If you are willing to share your research on the topic, i would be happy to evaluate it.

Finally, your claim for legal action upon me and my corporation is clearly frightening:

"My attorneys will be filing suit should you continue to market your product through any channels whatsoever... "

Recently in another forum, Rugger has claimed that he will be taking SR-666 to court. Considering i have Johny Cochran as my attorney, i am not shakin in ma boots.

I am reprinting the letter i sent to Rugger:

----------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

As the director of the UCHR (United Council Hairloss Research), i found your comments disturbing and frankly appalling.

You stated:

"I must inform you that I have an existing patent on Bat Saliva products"

As you know, there are several different kinds of Bat Saliva used to treat male baldness. The first type, AL-213, i used by the South African Qwa-Qwa bat and is genearlly known as NOT being effective in hair recovery. A recent study by Z.Z. Topp in the UCHR Issue #23 showed that this form of Bat Saliva is clearly ineffective. You sir are using this type. My type is from the Transylvanin Mubakta Bat and is known for its extremly slick appearance its ability to grow large amounts of hair in a short time.

You also state the following:

"along with many other "natural ingredients"

such as navel lint from South American red tree frogs, room tempurature urine from fruit flies, and ear wax from Son of Sam."

Please sir, read these facts:

1. The navel lint from the South AMerican Red Tree frog is known to cause incredible body odor and madness. This trial was tested on Saddam Hussein and Yassar Arafat, and as you can see, the effects were hideous to say the least.

2. Room temperature urine from the fruit fly may smell sweet (no pun intended), but it will not help grow hair. Please see my trials on Gorbachev, pp.223-224 in the latest journal.

3. Ear wax from the Son of Sam is currently being tested. If you are willing to share your research on the topic, i would be happy to evaluate it.

Finally, your claim for legal action upon me and my corporation is clearly frightening:

"My attorneys will be filing suit should you continue to market your product through any channels whatsoever... "

Doc,

I agree. As someone who has tested your product, i can truly say that you are a very honest man!

In only 4 weeks i almost have a full head of hair, not to mention a nice red rash all over my face and some very unique looking clustered boils on my tongue.

Ur friend,

Cletus

• 2 weeks later...

ok...apparently....some people have WAAAY too much free time on their hands...

and just so you know, my NEW AND IMPROVED "BAT-R-HAIR-UP"..now comes in exciting new flavors...raspberry red, lemon yellow, orange orange...and if you order now, we'll throw in a FREE Pocket Fisherman...make a boy happy, and boy, does it catch fish!!

Operators are standing by..offer not valid in states containing vowels in their spelling..in Canada, add 40% and two cases of Moosehead beer..

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???