Surgery with Dr. Rahal on 4/8/09

Titan0085

I had a wonderful surgery with Dr. Rahal on April 8, 2009. I received 3350 grafts in the frontal third. My appreciation goes to Dr. Rahal, Adrian, and his wonderful staff. The surgery lasted from about 8 am to 4 pm. Please feel free to take a look at my blog and email me at Duane0085@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Also, I must say that Ottawa is a beatiful city. I loved the hospitality, the location (Quality Inn in downtown), and the nice ladies I met..

My blog link

http://hairtransplantnetwork.c...-page.asp?WebID=1176

I had a wonderful surgery with Dr. Rahal on April 8, 2009. I received 3350 grafts in the frontal third. My appreciation goes to Dr. Rahal, Adrian, and his wonderful staff. The surgery lasted from about 8 am to 4 pm. Please feel free to take a look at my blog and email me at Duane0085@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Also, I must say that Ottawa is a beatiful city. I loved the hospitality, the location (Quality Inn in downtown), and the nice ladies I met..

My blog link

http://hairtransplantnetwork.c...-page.asp?WebID=1176

I'm happy that you're happy, but that's a fairly aggressive hairline and you're only 23 years old. You say that there's no family history of hair loss, but what is the plan if MPB affects you further?

Titan congrats!

work looks great and it seem like it is densely packed. once it grows out i think you will be very happy but for now you just have to be patient for about 10-12 months.

honestly i wouldn't worry about what TC17 is saying (although i understand his concern). i say live like there is no tomorrow man. plus i'm pretty sure Dr. Rahal can fix whatever further hairloss life throws at you. so once it grows out, enjoy your life to the fullest, hook up with some fly honeys and pick one of them to be your future wife. just don't wait too long like i did and then it was too late. but that's a long story bro and trust me i'm speaking from personal experience. not just to you but for everybody else that is in your shoes 21-25 range.

Looks good! For my own selfish reasons I'm actually glad to see that Rahal is doing some aggressive transplants on younger patients who request it because at 30 years of age I was going to ask for a fairly aggressive hairline and was concerned he would say

'No you are too young' but obviously he is not against doing them, likely with ample warning and future planning given one's familial history.

SDM

Well, there's a big difference between 23 and 30. The stretch from 23 to 30 is a minefield, and once you've reached the other side, you're in a much better position. Now that's not to say that reaching 30 means you're safe; it doesn't. But getting through that period in decent shape "probably" means that you're not headed for excessive loss.

Yes, I do understand the concern with the age. I will post some pictures when I was younger. There is not that much difference at all between my hairline now and when I was six years old. Dr. Rahal did go a centimeter or two into the hairline, which I think was a good idea. If my hair recedes more, which I do not think it is, I still have a lot of donor hair available. I do appreciate the feedback. And to Mr. GQ, I am going to get some honeys in Rio in January. I am definately going to live like no tommorow. Thanks again.