Side effects with Oral and Topical Finasteride...what to do now?

Hi all, 

Ive tried oral fin both 1mg and micro dosing as well as topical finasteride from minoxidil max and unfortunately got the same ED side effects from everything I've tried. 

what should I do now? I'm thinking about Xyon fin but not sure if it will also go systemic and give me the same side effects. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Miller1980 said:

you could try saw palmetto softgels 320mg

Have you tried it yourself ? If yes, do you have any positive feedback ?

Seems like it's working quite decently for prostate enlargement.

12 hours ago, CaptainNorwood said:

Hi all, 

Ive tried oral fin both 1mg and micro dosing as well as topical finasteride from minoxidil max and unfortunately got the same ED side effects from everything I've tried. 

what should I do now? I'm thinking about Xyon fin but not sure if it will also go systemic and give me the same side effects. Thank you.

How long did it take for the side effects to go away after stopping the product ?

As previously stated, you can try Saw Palmetto and see how you react to it.

Xyon fin or dut will also go systemic. Now, it doesn't necessary mean you will experience side, as some people did experience or not sides depending on the brand of oral finasteride. Hard to explain.

But with GT20029 being out in a near future it seems, you will get also this option soon.

Some people have had good results (some even say better than fin) with oral minoxidil.

PS: I don't use any medications