Best clinic/surgeon track record?

Every recommended surgeon i see here, theres a few botched transplants that come with it. Is there anyone that hasn't messed up or is that too much to ask for? I have a higher NW class like 5-6 and the best one from this forum i see is Eugenix, but even they have a couple botched results and refusing to fix it. So frustrating making a decision on who to go with when theres conflicting evidence for everyone. Who has the best track record for higher NW as of recent?

• Valued Contributor

We have a lot of Dr Pittella cases on the forum and no misses as far as I know. But obviously not every case a surgeon performs ends up on here and we're all beholden to the willingness and helpfulness of patients to share their experiences for us all to judge and assess.

But it's impossible for any surgeon to have a 100% success rate. For that to happen, they'd have to have parts per million manufacturing "tolerances" better than Silicon Valley/Apple computers (99.99%). The best any of us can do is mitigate risk.

Remember that a poor result is not always down to the surgeon. Even the most highly controlled experimental conditions yield unexplained phenomena, and HT surgery on different patients with different scalps, hair type, age, health etc means that many variables cannot be known.

Fuegenix is indeed very good but also never saw high Norwood cases 6 or 7.  Mostly “smaller” cases

. Personally i also think Pittela and dr Zarev at this moment the best for high Norwood cases.

hopefully their will be more in the near future ( and more affordable)