How do you expect the hair industry to change within 10 years?

I feel like AI/Computer Vision will probably play a bigger role in planning surgery, just as what Dr Pitella just introduced. Then, I think things like GT20029 will be alternatives to Finasteride. That is it I would guess. 

A lot can happen in a 10 year span, but not when it comes to hair.  Refinement in the procedure?  Perhaps.  Think about it.  Hearts, liver, kidneys....Where is hair in the overall scheme of things?  Way down there!  Will something accidentally be discovered, (just as Fin/Min)?  Maybe!  Cloning?  We've been keeping our eyes out for 30 years.  Don't think this is going to happen in my lifetime.  

Considering this is not a regulated industry, I'm hopeful doctors joining the industry will get the proper training, improve on their craft, to not only help all affected by this debilitating condition, but to create a positive aura in this industry of ours.  Research and notice how results are all over the place.  Some very talented doctors out there, but just as many who allow techs to do the work, (people with no medical experience).  

Lastly, please post real results!  Fake reviews are rampant.  Often, if you read carefully, you'll note all are written by the same person.  100 overnight reviews, all 5 stars.  How can that be?  You know what's difficult? Have anyone write a review.  Once the patient is done, they're happy and don't need you any more.  You also have the privacy issue.  Perhaps honesty can be improved in the next 10 years.  Stock photos of actors who've never had work in their entire life.  It's concerning what's happening. 

• Well Done 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

my biggest hope is on verteporfin, then on bayer hmi 115. if both of those dont hit then i hope that most surgeons will reach a level like zarev or munib. imagine if you could get a zarev tier surgery without waiting 5 years and paying 9 eur per graft? would be basically the cure for many people up to norwood 6/7

• Well Done 1

I expect cloning to be out by the early 2030s. Stemson has made huge strides compared to any other cloning company. Lots of companies doing a lot of cool things in preclinical/phase 1/2 such as hmi115, GT, tdm, jxl, etc. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

I expect cloning to be out by the early 2030s. Stemson has made huge strides compared to any other cloning company. Lots of companies doing a lot of cool things in preclinical/phase 1/2 such as hmi115, GT, tdm, jxl, etc. 

Yeah lets keep our fingers crossed. I at the very least hope for some new Treatments. Not Sure I See cloning out early 2030s.

Edited by davidn
Reason