Help me improve my routine

alopie

I had a transplant 2 years ago, it went great, but I started having some side effects with my drugs and had to reduce my medication to:
- oral finasteride 0.6mg daily

- oral minoxidil 2mg daily

- topical minoxidil (a few drops on stubborn areas) daily

- Ketoconazole shampoo 3x/week + 1 session of dermarolling/week

I used a laser cap for 5 years, I am not sure how much it contributed as I was taking other medication, but I stopped as it takes time, it's probably not that effective and I don't want to be shooting lasers for that many months for unknown results.
I also used a complex of vitamins for hairloss (Complidermol 5a plus) that includes saw palmetto and biotin, but after 2 years I stopped as it was unclear how much of a benefit they provide, not to mention they are full of preservatives and additives that are under investigation, like most vitamin supplements.

Now, after reducing my medication (from 5mg to 2mg oral minoxidil and from 1mg to 0.6mg oral finasteride), I noticed that my hair is a bit thinner. This is expected, because the hair diameter is supposed to decrease on the newer dosage, even though my current regime should be sufficient for maintenance.

For my piece of mind, what else could I add to my current routine to better maintain my hair? (Should I go back to using the vitamin supplements or possibly increase dermarolling?)