Anybody smoke or vape or know of Anybody had a transplant

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 2:15 AM, dba said:

I Vape... what's any thoughts of vaping or smoking being detrimental for surgery

I followed their instructions pretty religiously before and after the procedure. So I believe stopped vaping like 1 or 2 weeks ahead of the procedure and 1 or 2 weeks after (I don't recall exactly). I also cut out most sugar beforehand and whatever else they said. 

That was 5 months ago and I am back to a normal routine now and I think my progress is decent? (I just posted pics of my progress here).

I am only now going to start with a topical Monoxidil + Finasteride + Bimatoprost, as I worry about the existing hairs in my vertex / crown area getting worse (I probably should have been using these meds the whole time according to people here and many doctors, though my HT doctor did not recommend it 🤷‍♂️, I will start taking it now)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Siggy said:

Thanks!  My results have been above average for sure. Not taking any meds but the vitamin supplement I was given by Dr which contains a bit of biotin

@Siggy yeah I'm the Same im just not wanting to take finasteride im open to other stuff any kind of vitamin but yeah mate im the same as you.