Eugenix travel tips

Hi again everyone, 

I'm booked for a procedure with Dr Somesh at Eugenix in Mid May. 

For those who have had procedures with Eugenix before, can I just confirm the visa process with you and tips & tricks once in India. 

I will be doing my transplant after some travelling, and will then be doing a tiny bit of light travelling after a weeks rest in India. Is the E-visa a suitable option for entry into India and did you have any dramas with this once arriving? If so, what are some tips to make the process a bit more streamlined?

Any particular tips from your stay/experience in India that may be helpful? I'll be staying in a hotel that is a bit cheaper than their normal one but they recommended it, and will be most likely staying for about a week post. 

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing these travel tips for those considering hair restoration at Eugenix. Planning a trip for such an important procedure can be nerve-wracking, so these insights are truly valuable. Speaking of travel, navigating transportation systems like Deutsche Bahn can sometimes feel like solving a puzzle, but with the right guidance, it can be a breeze!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 10:55 AM, Linverbal said:

Thanks for sharing these travel tips for those considering hair restoration at Eugenix. Planning a trip for such an important procedure can be nerve-wracking, so these insights are truly valuable. Speaking of travel, navigating transportation systems like Deutsche Bahn can sometimes feel like solving a puzzle, but with the right guidance, it can be a breeze!

As for my opinion on this topic, I believe thorough preparation is key when traveling for medical procedures. From researching the clinic to sorting out travel logistics, every detail counts. It's also important to remember to pack essentials, like comfortable clothing and any necessary documents.

Now, to answer the question in the topic: Yes, traveling abroad for hair restoration can indeed be an adventure, but one that's worth it for the confidence boost it can bring. Plus, exploring a new city or country while undergoing the procedure adds an exciting dimension to the experience.

Edited by Linverbal