Final review for FUE/DHI hair transplant with Elithair - Dr. Abdulaziz Balwi - Turkey - 3400 Grafts - 3 years later

Posted (edited)

image.png.d26c31d6af6e4d25894bdb1e5f24c170.png

Elithair FUE/DHI transplant - 2021 - 3400 grafts - 2000 Euro FUE + 400 Euro DHI

Hello everyone, I'd like to leave my final review for Elithair with Dr Balwi now that it has been almost 3 years.

The end result, I am incredibly happy with, I am amazed how much coverage they achieved with 3400 grafts.
This clinic is considered a "hair mill" on this forum (respectfully), and I understand the concerns.

Dr Balwi took no part in the surgery other than the hairline design and graft estimation both for FUE on bald areas and DHI within existing hairs).  The final cost for the transplant was 2400 Euro (originally 2000 euro, but then they decided to do DHI work in-between existing hairs also).

All extractions and implanting was done by techs.  
But despite this, I think they did an incredible job.  Your mileage may very if you go to this clinic, it's possible the original tech team has changed since 3 years.  The coverage was quite surprising, especially since I have extremely thin hair (majority of my grafts are single hair, similar to Asian).  I would say the density was lacking, but I assume this might have always been the case with how thin my hair is. 

Transport, accommodation and aftercare was very resourceful.
Every member of the Elithair team (including transport driver and hotel) were very friendly.  
Simply put, they made sure you felt like royalty.  I've travelled to Istanbul in the past and I'd say they had the friendliest services available.  They provided an aftercare package with vitamins, a derma roller (for future use) as well as some oils and the essential healing medicines + shampoos. 

Final note; Elithair surpassed expectations at its price point.
When I first booked with this clinic, I have never heard the term "hair mill", I simply booked this clinic based on results I found on YouTube and vlogs by others.  I didn't know how hair transplants worked or what is considered standard practice.  It seems, Elithair could be  budget hidden gem.  But again, you must be aware that the work is done by techs.  I recommend checking recent reviews and videos of this clinic on YouTube if you are considering moving forward with this clinic.  The whole experience felt safe and easy for me.

Personal note; A Hair transplant has changed my life for the better.
This is not an exaggeration, before my hair transplant I was 54kg (174cm height), my confidence was at an all time low and I didn't look after my health, I was underweight and looked much older than I really am.  Now, after my hair transplant, I have a significant amount of confidence, I am currently 70kg from better diet and a solid gym routine.  I am a happier person overall.  Such a procedure helped me feel like myself again.

(Before transplant)
image.png.e5a14958268ce463f268dfe2ca1b86fb.png

(After transplant)
image.png.6480c2bd63a53f873a899b1233dba1ed.png

(Before transplant)
image.png.900bab0c906ce70b9826bf654ab1fe7c.png

(After transplant)
image.png.046aaaaff748c581d3e68b56c6349da1.png

(Original thread)

Edited by SeanT1
  • Like 3

• SeanT1 changed the title to Final review for FUE/DHI hair transplant with Elithair - Dr. Abdulaziz Balwi - Turkey - 3400 Grafts - 3 years later