Dr. Bekir Bek - March 30th & 31st - 3122 Grafts- my cousin experience

Hey fellow this is a review for my cousin that we both went together for the hair transplant. This one may not have as much update as mine. But I will try to ask for pic.

At 41 years old, with a similar Hispanic curly hair type, my cousin and I embarked on our hair transplant journey together. After thorough research and consultations, we chose Doctor Bekir for our procedures, having heard great things about his expertise and professionalism.Our stay at the Grand Mercure provided a comfortable base for our time in Turkey, despite the unreliable Wi-Fi. Doctor Bekir's office impressed us both with its professionalism, and we appreciated the focused assistance of his two skilled assistants from the HLC clinic.Originally planning for around 3800 grafts, Doctor Bekir adjusted the number for my cousin to around 3100 (my cousin decided to focus on the front and the crown later), mirroring my own experience due to the complexity of his graft extraction. Throughout the procedure, Doctor Bekir displayed meticulous attention to detail, using advanced techniques to ensure natural-looking results tailored to my cousin's specific hair characteristics.

However, my cousin experienced significant discomfort during the anesthesia process, finding it particularly painful. Additionally, he has been struggling with uncomfortable sleeping due to post-surgery travel pillows sleeping angle and some swelling. Despite these challenges, my cousin's overall experience with Doctor Bekir was exceptional, mirroring my own positive outcome.Transportation to the clinic was provided, and we both appreciated the snacks offered during breaks ( he also provided lunch). The clinic itself, housed in a modern building, provided a comfortable setting for our procedures(is very clean too).

In summary, my cousin's experience with Doctor Bekir was similar to mine - characterized by professionalism, expertise, and a commitment to achieving natural-looking results. We both highly recommend Doctor Bekir for anyone considering a hair transplant in Turkey.Stay tuned for my cousin's pictures, showcasing his journey from before the operation to post-surgery.

IMG_3001.jpeg

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2996.jpeg

IMG_2995.jpeg

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2993.jpeg

IMG_2992.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

happy growing to your cousin...the work looks great with a nice hairline design..Dr Bekir is a promising doctor..i will be following your journey!

Edited by Gramatik

14 hours ago, Gramatik said:

happy growing to your cousin...the work looks great with a nice hairline design..Dr Bekir is a promising doctor..i will be following your journey!

Thank you. I will try my best to get pic from him when I Update mine. Either today or tomorrow my scabs should be coming off completely as per Bekir. He gave us a details description on what to do everyday. My cousin is 2 days behind 

• 3 weeks later...