Dr. Siporin HT after 3.5 months

HK500

On December 11, 2008 we took pictures that I posted on my Hair Loss Blog update, the link is at the end of this post.

Everything looks really good so far, the re-growth seems to be right on schedule, the donor scar is almost invisible, only some redness still gives it away which should go away in a few more months. I am looking forward to the 6 months mark, then one year which is when I should be able to see very close to what the final results are before the full maturation which could take up to a couple of years. I shall be posting more pictures around the 6 months mark. Thank you for everyone's support and advice.

On December 11, 2008 we took pictures that I posted on my Hair Loss Blog update, the link is at the end of this post.

Everything looks really good so far, the re-growth seems to be right on schedule, the donor scar is almost invisible, only some redness still gives it away which should go away in a few more months. I am looking forward to the 6 months mark, then one year which is when I should be able to see very close to what the final results are before the full maturation which could take up to a couple of years. I shall be posting more pictures around the 6 months mark. Thank you for everyone's support and advice.

Thank you Eman. I just looked again at your picture blog taken the day of the HT and just after, compared them with your recent pix of the end of Dec 08 at 3 months, this is very impressive! At only 3 months it is really starting to show some noticeable filling, at the top of course but the temples maybe even more spectacular on the pictures and they do so much as you said to frame the shape of the face, at this rate your friends won't recognize you at the six months mark. We'll see at the end of March and compare notes again, I can't wait.