how many graph do I need to get a dense coverage in mild scalp and crown ??

Hello every body, hope your are doing well. I would appreciate if you give me your though on how many graphs do I need to get a good coverage on mid scalp and crown area in my upcoming surgery with Dr. Turan. I used to have indent temples since I was teenager, and this is why they don't bothering me much. My most concern is the dense in crown and mid scalp because those parts are bothering me the most! I got quote for 3500-4000 graphs in total which 1750 goes for crown density and the rest will use to increase the density in frontal and temporal area? So, is 1750 enough to get good coverage for my crown?Hello every body, hope your are doing well. I would appreciate if you give me your though on how many graphs do I need to get a good coverage on mid scalp and crown area in my upcoming surgery with Dr. Turan. I used to have indent temples since I was teenager, and this is why they don't bothering me much. My most concern is the dense in crown and mid scalp because those parts are bothering me the most! I got quote for 3500-4000 graphs in total which 1750 goes for crown density and the rest will use to increase the density in frontal and temporal area? So, is 1750 enough to get good coverage for my crown?

IMG_3586.thumb.jpeg.57d8141b22a9d46ca716b4268770a3d8.jpegIMG_3987.thumb.jpeg.b1f1eec8751868b34a14113a7d3f4f1f.jpeg

IMG_2828.thumb.jpeg.789501084cff9766cc9d17c9425daa67.jpg

IMG_2827.thumb.jpeg.88c76f1869263fec7bd6d499b626431c.jpg

IMG_3117.thumb.jpeg.7c7a91720f835a4593f80969861a57f3.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

With 1750 grafts, getting that perfect density won't be possible, but letting your hair grow longer can help cover up any thin spots, and you can always use hair fibers to fill in any gaps and make it look denser.

When it comes to the crown, it's tempting to go all-in for density, but it might be smarter to hold onto some grafts for the future, especially since you've got a good amount of native hair in front and you seems to be young and may loose some native hairs in future.

As for the hairline, i would say, a "V" shape might be worth considering over a "U" shape. A "V" shape tends to look more natural and can help hide any signs of a transplant better. Plus, it can age well and save you some grafts down the line. But hey, at the end of the day, it's your call. You're the one who's gotta look in the mirror every morning! 

I hope this helps you. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023